Consultation format and fee structure...
At a nutrition consultation we discuss your health, diet, lifestyle and goals. This results in your personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan.
Before we meet for the first time, I will ask you to complete and return a health questionnaire and three day food diary, at least 48 hours prior to your consultation so we can maximise our time together.
Your initial one-on-one consultation will involve thorough questioning about your current and previous health, diet and lifestyle, family medical history and any medication or supplements you are currently taking. I will then formulate your personal nutrition and lifestyle plan. Once this is complete, depending on time, we may talk about your plan highlighting which options are available to you, taking into account your lifestyle and financial demands.
During your initial consultation, we will usually schedule a follow-up session for 4-6 weeks later to track your progress, maintain your goals and fine tune your individualised plan. Subsequent follow-up sessions may also be arranged based on your individual situation.
Outside of each appointment, dedicated time, thought and care is spent on your personal plan, which is emailed through post-consultation.
Most of my work is carried out in clinic, however if I feel that functional testing would help to identify the causes of specific symptoms, I may also refer you to your GP for routine blood tests or recommend using a specialist path lab. This allows more comprehensive diagnostic testing. The price of these tests vary and payment is made direct to the laboratory. I will guide the process.
Most imbalances can be resolved within a few sessions, more chronic complaints may take longer.
- Initial consultation: £145- 90 minutes - (including one 'Nutritics' professional nutrition analysis and one phone/Skype chat or email to discuss the plan)
- Follow-up consultations: £80 - 45 minutes - (Skype / Phone Consult / Face to Face)
- All ongoing Phone/Skype/Email support to be charged at £20 for 15 minutes time blocks
- Functional and medical test result interpretation and analysis - £40
- Pre-book an initial and follow-up consultation: £199 (saving of £26)
- Kitchen Cleanse: £70 per hour - (This is conducted on a case by case basis, within your home or shopping trip, but it usually takes around 2 hours.)
- Bespoke Meal Plans and cooking sessions - price on request.
- Group workshops, presentations and cooking demonstrations - price on request.
Tailor made weight loss package available:
- Three month program 1 x 90-min initial consultation face to face + 6 support sessions: £699 over twelve weeks
- (mix and match 3 x 60 min and 3 x 45 min consultations over twelve weeks - saving over £250). Apart from the initial consultation at a clinic location of your choice, all follow up consults may be either face to face or via skype/facetime.
- This specially designed program offers more regular support and personal guidance to anyone looking to make greater changes to their diet and lifestyle. The program allows me to get to know you and your needs better helping to develop a customised and comprehensive plan that takes your individual needs into account. By working one-on-one, I’m able to integrate a plan into your existing schedule and make sure that you reach your wellness goals. The plan is broken down into bite- sized action steps and tailored to the way that you live, allowing for long-lasting and sustainable change. It is accompanied by as much email/phone support as you need, personalised wellness guides, grocery lists, and bespoke meal planning to suit your tastes.
Terms and conditions: I have a 24 hour cancellation policy for consultations, with the full cost of the appointment payable if cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. Nutrition and lifestyle plans will not be released until payment for the consultation is received in full.
Where to find me...
I consult with clients privately around the country and locally in London. I run consultations from my Chelsea and Chiswick clinics, or I can see you in the comfort of your own home or office anywhere in Central London.
Chelsea Health Store, 400 Kings Rd, London SW10 0LJ
25 Rothschild Rd, W4 5HT
I will happily meet you for follow-up appointments via Skype or over the phone to offer you the most convenient solution, but the initial consultation must be done face-to-face to ensure accuracy from diagnostic tools like Iridology, tongue and nail analysis.
Please call me on 07976 944 146 to discuss your health concerns and to book a consultation.
If you have a question or don’t see what your looking for, let’s chat – I’d love to hear from you!