Most imbalances can be resolved within a few sessions, more chronic complaints may take longer.
- Initial consultation: £145- 90 minutes - (including one 'Nutritics' professional nutrition analysis and one phone/Skype chat or email to discuss the plan)
- Follow-up consultations: £80 - 45 minutes - (Skype / Phone Consult / Face to Face)
- All ongoing Phone/Skype/Email support to be charged at £20 for 15 minutes time blocks
- Functional and medical test result interpretation and analysis - £40
- Pre-book an initial and follow-up consultation: £199 (saving of £26)
- Kitchen Cleanse: £70 per hour - (This is conducted on a case by case basis, within your home or shopping trip, but it usually takes around 2 hours.)
- Bespoke Meal Plans and cooking sessions - price on request.
- Group workshops, presentations and cooking demonstrations - price on request.
- I regularly hold workshops, presentations and cooking demonstrations for some of London's top model agencies, small and large groups and businesses and can work to your exact needs and specifications. Price on request.
Tailor made weight loss program available:
- Three month program 1 x 90-min initial consultation face to face + 6 support sessions: £699 over twelve weeks (mix and match 3 x 60 min and 3 x 45 min consultations over twelve weeks - saving over £250). Apart from the initial consultation at a clinic location of your choice, all follow up consults may be either face to face or via skype/facetime.
- This specially designed program offers more regular support and personal guidance to anyone looking to make greater changes to their diet and lifestyle. The program allows me to get to know you and your needs better helping to develop a customised and comprehensive plan that takes your individual needs into account. By working one-on-one, I’m able to integrate a plan into your existing schedule and make sure that you reach your wellness goals. The plan is broken down into bite- sized action steps and tailored to the way that you live, allowing for long-lasting and sustainable change. It is accompanied by as much email/phone support as you need, personalised wellness guides, grocery lists, and bespoke meal planning to suit your tastes.