Top ten tips to reboot your system
Sometimes our bodies need a little restarting! I have been taking part in a two week Practitioner NutriClean program with the amazing supplement company Nutri Advanced. It’s been a pretty full on detox program and I’m only half way through but I have had so much energy and while it takes some commitment, I know that removing the sludge once in a while will help my body work at it’s best.
A occasional reboot will help you think with more clarity, feel more energised, burn fat more easily and get your metaboism going.
- TRY TAKING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR before each meal. Place 1 tablespoon into water to help with weight loss, boost your metabolism and improve digestion.
- USE CLEANSING HERBS AND SPICES – ramp up garlic, turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper, parsley.
- CUT OUT ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE, SUGAR AND WHEAT FOR SEVEN DAYS - I know this is a tall order, but it’s worth it. Everyone needs a challenge!
- USE A DRY BODY BRUSH for a few minutes before the shower to increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, which helps remove cellulite and plumps up the skin!
- EAT BRASSICA VEGGIES such as brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale – they contain an enzyme that supports liver detoxification amongst a host of other benefits.
- SWAP COFFEE FOR GREEN TEA.
- BE HAPPY ON HERBS...herbal teas that is - I love Pukka’s choco tea if you’re trying to reduce sugar.
- FABULOUS FERMENTED FOOD AND DRINKS- a daily dose is the easiest way to boost digestion, and show your gut some love. Kombucha, sauerkaut, kimchi, keffir is the way forward.
- TAKE AN EPSOM SALT BATH– Epsom salts are made up of magnesium, which works to relax and soothe your muscles
- GET YOUR GREENS- having a green juice or smoothie everyday is delicious and easy.
I hope you’ve found these tips useful, but if you need further in depth professional advice about this or any other topic, then please get in touch to book an appointment today. I look forward to meeting with you soon!