I've been busy on the expert talks front lately. I was invited to speak at an event for Ellevate who support women in business, on the topic of stress and anxiety. The sell-out ticketed event raised funds for the incredible charity Women for Women which I was overjoyed to support.
Leading London naturopath and nutritionist, Sara Jackson, will be sharing proven ways to handle stress and anxiety through nutritional healing and mindfulness.
Here's what I looked at:
We've asked leading London naturopath and nutritionist Sara Jackson to share with us her tips and practical advice for health that can be tailored to different lifestyles and budgets.
The evening will cover:
- Selfcare - What is it and why do we need it?
- Ways and tools to improve emotional health through nutrition and naturopathy
- How to practice wellbeing at work to support stress management
- The TOP 5 GOOD MOOD FOODS
- Nutrients that support adequate hormone production and nourish the nervous system to mitigate effects of stress on the body
- Foods that disturb the natural hormone balance & increase stress & anxiety